Chindi Rug - Hand-Woven & Multi-Coloured
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- One tree planted with every order
Our beautiful, striking and colourful Chindi Rug is crafted on a traditional handloom using a range of bright and vibrant recycled fabrics.
Gorgeous and eco-friendly, this rag rug will add a unique, bohemian and Eastern-inspired flavour to your cosy home.
If you're searching for a colourful and durable runner or mat that is extremely versatile and a good look for any room of your home, then look no further than our Chindi Rug Runner.
Inspired by Indian heritage and rich tradition, our craftsmen weave each piece with love, passion and dedicated excellence.
As our creations evolve over time, our aim remains to create an experience of discovery and surprise. We pride ourselves in transforming everyday moments into extraordinary occasions.
- Hand-woven using recycled fabric, making sure every piece is unique.
- Securely woven together using traditional looms.
- Produced in a factory that has Sedex Ethical Trade Initiative (ETI) approval, that ensures that sustainable business practices are enforced.
- Versatile: perfect for hallways, the living room, the study, bathroom, bedside and conservatories.
- Environmentally friendly, no cotton fabrics are wasted.
- Do not wash, spot clean and vacuum clean only.